Disease Claims Handler – Permanently Homeworking – Competitive Salary
You are probably fed up hearing about viruses and diseases this week, but this is different.
I am working on a vacancy for a disease claims handler that comes with the option of permanently working from home. That’s right, if you would like to work for a forward-thinking firm from any location, supporting their operation based in Glasgow, then this is a truly unique opportunity to the Scottish Claims market.
From the comfort of your own home, you will join a team of subject matter experts handling deafness, RSI and HAVs cases to name a few.
So, what does the day to day look like?
I’m looking for a professional, committed and accountable claims handler who would have the following responsibilities:
- Handle an end to end caseload of legacy disease claims consisting primarily of deafness, RSI, and HAVS cases
- Provide technical advice and guidance to internal colleagues and external clients
- Proactively handle claims, diaries and post, whilst answering customer queries.
- Liaising with solicitors and brokers.
- Enhance the ability of the team to perform through quality audits, regular coaching and feedback
- Contribute to and manage projects relevant to EL/PL disease claims
- Strengthen client relationships
- Represent the company in a professional manner to both peer and potential marketplace acquaintances
Are you who we are looking for?
- Excellent policy interpretation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of claims handling, fraud and impacting legislation
- Adaptable to change
- Strong relationship building skills and a professional and approachable manner
- Coaching/mentoring skills
- Ability to work towards Service Level Agreements with accuracy
What will you receive in return?
This position comes with a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to join a fantastic firm and fully work from home.
For more information, please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo today.