EL/PL Disease Claims Handler, Glasgow
• You are probably fed up hearing about viruses and diseases this week, but this is different?
• Are you a subject matter expert?
• I am looking for a disease claims handler with experience of dealing with deafness, RSI, and HAVS cases?
What’s the day to day like:
I’m looking for a professional, committed and accountable claims handler who would have the following responsibilities:
• Handle an end to end caseload of legacy disease claims consisting primarily of deafness, RSI, and HAVS cases
• Provide technical advice and guidance to internal colleagues and external clients
• Proactively handle claims, diaries and post, whilst answering customer.
• Liaising with solicitors and brokers.
• Enhance the ability of the team to perform through quality audits, regular coaching and feedback
• Contribute to and manage projects relevant to EL/PL disease claims
• Strengthen client relationships
• Represent the company in a professional manner to both peer and potential marketplace acquaintances
Skills and Experience
Technical background relating to EL/PL disease claims including but not limited to; RSI, HAVS and Deafness claims with a general knowledge of other legacy disease work.
• Excellent policy interpretation skills
• Effective communication skills
• Knowledge of claims handling, fraud and impacting legislation
• Adaptable to change
• Strong relationship building skills and a professional and approachable manner
• Coaching/mentoring skills
• Ability to work towards Service Level Agreements with accuracy
This position comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information, please forward your CV to Elaine McCrink