Dispute Resolution Senior Solicitor/Associate –Aberdeen - £DOE
Our award winning client is looking for a Dispute Resolution Senior Solicitor/Associate to join its growing team based in Aberdeen.
The ideal candidate will be 3 years PQE+ and will have a solid background in commercial and property litigation and ADR experience.
- Work on a variety of litigation cases including property, corporate, insolvency
- Assist and advise a diverse range of clients
- Advocate on behalf of clients in court hearings and settlements
- Draft associated legal documents
- Build knowledge in associated legal disciplines
- Mentor Paralegals and Solicitors in team
- Assist with Business development initiatives
- Will have a proven background in litigation work
- Experienced in court appearances
- Strong client liaison and communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years PQE
- Experience in handling a busy and varied case load
To discuss further please contact our specialist Principal Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.