You enjoy a hands on role? You would like to work for an organisation that offer development opportunities? The idea of no more shift work is appealing to you – Sound good?
We are looking for a Process Operator to join a successful manufacturing organisation based in Edinburgh.
Who we are looking for?
- You should be enthusiastic and self-motivated and enjoy being hands-on with a good attention to detail.
- Energetic and a flexible approach is also essential
- Previous experience in a chemical process environment would be an advantage
- Experience operating SCADA systems – desirable not essential
What does the day to day look like?
- Manage the safe operation of a continuous manufacturing process via the control room
- Routine sampling and control, raw material receiving, inventory management
- Maintain the process within set control parameters to ensure quality, safety and compliance at all times
- Maintain safe working environment at all times
- Both team and individual working that requires effective decision-making and problem-solving skills as well as an ability to use initiative
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. For more information, contact Diane Smedley on 0141 375 1033 and email@example.com