Do you speak fluent Dutch?
Do you have administration experience?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with an established Financial Services provider in Glasgow City Centre?
HRC Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a global, reputable Insurance Provider who have an opportunity for a Dutch Speaking administrator to join their Policy Servicing team in Glasgow city Centre. Ideally, you will come from a customer service or administration background.
The primary purposes of this role is to accurately enter data into relevant systems, preparing and reviewing policy documents and completing administration tasks to a high standard. This role is a permanent opportunity working Monday-Friday 9-5:30pm.
Are you who we're looking for?
- Fluent in Dutch and English (Written & Orally)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous customer service or administration experience
- Can work well within a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft software and packages
- Motivated and able to self-manage
- Experience within the insurance sector is desired but not essential
What is the day to day like?
- Completing data entry into various systems
- Preparing policy documents
- Conducting audit & quality checks
- Working within a team to make recommendations for improvement
- Support underwriters checking documentation
- Continuously gain knowledge of the insurance industry
What will you receive in return?
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Access to company pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Medical cover & Life Cover
- Subsidised gym membership & Other Corporate Benefits
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV on Chivonne Gray ASAP using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.