Dutch Customer Service Advisor - Glasgow - Salary £10-12 p/h
Are you a fluent Dutch speaker looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience providing excellent service to key customers and clients daily? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing financial services business in Glasgow City Centre?
We are looking to speak to fluent Dutch and English speakers for an exciting customer service opportunity based in Glasgow City Centre. You will be responsible for handling all inbound customer calls for a high-value client, providing excellent service daily. You will ideally have experience within a fast-paced, telephony customer service environment.
This is a temporary, on-going contract working core business hours, with a competitive pay rate of £10-12 p/h.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have previous experience working within a customer service environment
- You are a confident and professional communicator
- You have experience in a telephony customer service environment
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience or interest within financial services is advantageous but not essential
- You have a strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- You can manage your time and diary effectively
- You are able to work well individually and as part of a wider team environment
What does the day look like?
- Handling inbound and outbound telephone calls from a varied customer base
- Completing all general administrative duties daily
- Working to set targets and KPI's daily, weekly and monthly
- Working to adhere to all set policies and procedures
- Handling all customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Working well individually and as part of a wider team environment
- Liaising with various business departments daily
What do you get in return?
- Competitive hourly rate, working core business hours
- Various company benefits
Interested? Submit your CV to Chivonne Gray email@example.com or call 0141 353 8370 for a confidential chat.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 3-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.