Dutch Customer Service Advisor - Glasgow - Salary £18,000 p/a
Does the idea of working in modern city centre offices in Glasgow City Centre appeal to you? Are you interested in utilising your language skills, interacting with a varied customer base daily?
We're looking to have a chat with fluent Dutch and English speaking candidates, with telephony customer service experience for a new opportunity with an immediate start date as soon as next week. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity to work within a great customer service team who are highly regarded in their sector. This is a great chance to develop your existing skills and experience within a supportive and collaborative environment.
The working hours for this position are Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am - 4pm (40 hours per week)
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You must be a fluent Dutch speaker with English fluency as a second language
- Previous experience working in customer service roles is desired
- Have the ability to multi-task with various tasks and projects
- To be self-motivated and work well within a team environment, as well as individually
- To answer all customer’s questions within a timely manner
- Strong communication skills - can build rapport and interact well with the customer base
What does the day to day look like?
- Dealing with inbound telephone and e-mail customer enquiries
- Following up the queries with the relevant administration
- Managing your own workload and possess the ability to prioritise
- Ensuring that all customers always receive the highest level of service possible.
- Remaining professional and polite at all times
Immediately available and interested? Please send your CV ASAP to Chivonne Gray on firstname.lastname@example.org!
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.