Do you speak fluent Dutch and English?
Do you have telephony customer service experience?
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Glasgow City Centre?
HRC Recruitment are working on an urgent role for a fluent Dutch speaking customer advisor to work a full time, permanent contract based in Glasgow City Centre. For this position, you must be fluent in both Dutch and English languages, as you will be working on a campaign servicing varied customers.
Role: Dutch/English Customer Service Advisor
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Hours: 40 hours per week rotational between Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm, with 1 in 2 Saturdays
Are you who we’re looking for?
- A fluent, native Dutch speaker with English fluency as a second language
- Previous experience working in customer service roles is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and manage time and diary effectively
- To be self-motivated and work well within a team as well as individually
- Customer service experience
What does the day to day look like?
- Handling all customer enquiries via telephone and webchat
- Following up the queries with the relevant administration
- Managing your own workload and possess the ability to prioritise
- Ensuring that all customers always receive the highest level of service possible
- Remaining professional and polite at all times
- Handling all customer complaints in a professional and timely manner
What do you get in Return?
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Leave Allowance
- Various Customer Benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Chivonne Gray on firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.