Dutch Speaking Technical Customer Support Advisor
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
Are you a fluent Dutch speaker?
Do you come with strong telephony customer support skills?
Do you either have a background in Technical Support or do you have a natural aptitude to technical products and can quickly pick up training?
HRC Recruitment are working with this growing and progressive Global organisation who are adding to their existing successful team based in their modern Edinburgh offices. These are full time, permanent positions paying a competitive basic salary plus a generous benefits package including enhanced pension contribution, discretionary company bonus, and private medical care.
Are you who we're looking for?
• Fluent Dutch speaker, as well as proficient oral and written English
• Relevant Customer Support experience
• Strong communication skills, able to liaise with customers over the phone in a professional manner
• High level of attention to detail, able to accurately report customer information in a careful manner to follow external regulatory body standards
• Strong proficiency in trouble shooting issues, able to problem solve and identify solutions to the customer
• Empathetic nature with customers, able to act with patience with challenging conversations
• Effective listening skills
• Experience in supporting mobile based app’s and Windows/ MAC operating systems would be an advantage but not essential
What does the day to day look like?
• Handling inbound calls from customers on a variety of service and product concerns or enquiries
• Adding quick assistance to any technical issues
• Handling customer complaints in an efficient and effective manger
• Liaise with Technical department
• Accurately reporting and logging any escalated cases
If you wish to apply to this position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.