Dutch Customer Service Advisor - Glasgow - Salary £18,500
Does the idea of working in modern city centre offices in Glasgow City Centre appeal to you? Are you interested in utilising your language skills, interacting with a varied customer base daily?
We're looking to have a chat with fluent Dutch and English speaking candidates, with telephony customer service experience for a new opportunity with an immediate start date as soon as next week. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity to work within a great customer service team who are highly regarded in their sector. This is a great chance to develop your existing skills and experience within a supportive and collaborative environment.
The working hours for this position are Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am - 5:30pm (40 hours per week)
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You must be a fluent Dutch speaker with English fluency as a second language
- Previous experience working in customer service roles is desired
- Have the ability to multi-task with various tasks and projects
- To be self-motivated and work well within a team environment, as well as individually
- To answer all customer’s questions within a timely manner
- Strong communication skills - can build rapport and interact well with the customer base
What does the day to day look like?
- Dealing with inbound telephone and e-mail customer enquiries
- Following up the queries with the relevant administration
- Managing your own workload and possess the ability to prioritise
- Ensuring that all customers always receive the highest level of service possible.
- Remaining professional and polite at all times
Immediately available and interested? Please send your CV ASAP to Karen Keenan
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.