E-learning Designer - Dunbartonshire - Salary to £35,000
Are you what we're looking for?
- Proven experience in the design and development of eLearning courses in adobe captivate.
- Experience in developing graphics, animations and editing video content in the adobe suite.
- Practical knowledge of instructional design process and adult learning theory.
- Experience in developing instructor led training.
- Experience in delivering AR/VR training.
What does the day to day look like?
- Write detailed specifications, detailed content and outlines
- Liaise with subject matter experts to produce high quality eLearning scripts.
- Develop innovative and engaging course content using adobe captivate.
- Produce graphics and other multimedia content utilising adobe suite products.
- Design learning carried out in an AR/VR environment.
- Design instructor led training materials.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all opportunities will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency.