Electrical Engineer - Glenrothes – Salary £30-35k DOE + company benefits
Does the idea of working for an international organisation the specialises in networking infrastructure products and systems sound like an exciting prospect for you? Are you an Electrical Engineer who is adaptable to new opportunities?
We are looking to have a chat with Electrical Engineers with Data Communication experience to join our clients large electrical engineering team in Glenrothes for a unique opportunity. This branch of this company designs and manufactures high performance cabling for a variety of markets. As a member of the engineering team you will be responsible for the data communication cable and connectivity approvals, as well as testing the cabling.
You are an Electrical Engineer with some experience in Data communications, looking to progress in their career in a unique an exciting role.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have a minimum of a degree qualification in electrical engineering or related subject.
- Having some understanding of software programming languages would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of data transmissions principles will be a benefit.
- You have knowledge and experience of data communication and would be able to adapt to a data communication lead role.
- You have some knowledge of Active or Bare components.
What does the day to day look like?
- You will be responsible for the data communication cable testing working in a lab environment.
- By using functional testing, and development of new and current test methods to assist in developing new product.
- Some maintenance for lab and production test equipment may be required.
- Helping in designing and developing new cabling products.
- Report writing
- Focus on health and safety at all times.
The package for this role includes a basic salary depending on experience as well as attractive holiday package, with Monday – Friday day shift hours.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an adaptable engineer. If that is you, give Kirsty a call in our Dundee office on 01382 768700/ email@example.com