Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Dundee – Salary £37,000 - £42,000 + company benefits
Are you looking to join a company that invests in its staff? Do you want to work for a growing organisation that thinks about the future of manufacturing?
We are looking speak to Electrical Engineers in Angus to join an in-house Engineering time at our Clients Production & Manufacturing plant as an Electrical Maintenance Technician. You will be working on a shift pattern to carry out Electrical works on industrial plant equipment. You will ideally have experience in manufacturing with relevant qualifications
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have experience as an engineer in manufacturing or production environments.
- Have a relevant HNC/HND or 17th/18th edition electrical qualifications.
- Ability to carry out electrical repairs, maintenance and respond to breakdowns efficiently.
- Knowledge and experience of 3 phase systems, as well as both AC and DC drives.
- A basic knowledge of Mitsubishi and Siemens PLCs.
What does the day to day look like?
- Working as a member of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for the PPM, reactive repairs and breakdowns of electrical equipment throughout the plant.
- You will be carrying out fault finding on a variety of equipment and PLC systems.
- You will be working in all areas of the plant with a wide range of machinery.
- Learning how to maintain and repair the new machinery that is installed in the plant.
- Working to PPM schedules in line with shift patterns
- This is a shift-based role of Day/Night shift.
This role offers a competitive salary with a great company pension and private healthcare.
If this is the next role for you, get in touch with Kirsty in our Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org