HRC Recruitment would like to speak with a Maintenance Engineer to work with an industry leading, highly regulated manufacturing company based minutes’ drive from Glasgow city centre.
This is a critical role which would be joining an established team and working alongside a manager who is very hands on and will strive to encourage you to progress within the company.
If you’re looking for a change get in touch to discuss the company and team in a bit more detail.
How your day to day will look:
- Continually monitor plant room equipment such as compressors, pumps, motors etc
- Inspect and repair dryer plant ensuring breakdowns are kept to a minimum
- Follow routine preventative maintenance which is planned daily, weekly and monthly
- Install and repair of machinery
- Monitor non-conformances on site
- Continually improve current factory installations
- Liaise with production management to resolve maintenance and facilities issues
Are you who we are looking for?
- Previous factory maintenance experience
- Approved electrician
- 17th Edition
- Experience of Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Ability to diagnose and fault find on a wide range of equipment
This is an opportunity for a maintenance engineer who is looking for a long term career move. The company ensure their staff are constantly encouraged and developed – a very exciting opportunity for anyone in the local market!
Do not miss out on this role!
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 0141 353 8382 for more information.