Maintenance Electrician – Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire – Salary £27-33k
Do you like the sound of working for one of the UK’s most established Facilities Management providers, with a wide and loyal Client base and a focus on growth and skills development?
We are looking to have a chat with Electricians and Approved Electricians to discuss joining a reputable FM team on a full-time permanent basis. Working with a team of mixed trades for a specific client contracts, you will be carrying out PPM and reactive tasks, as well as other electrical works for commercial and domestic properties.
You are looking for a mobile role where no two days are the same. You are someone who is approachable and takes pride in their work. You want to join a company with strong values and promotes growth from within.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are an Electrician or an Approved Electrician with SJIB and have/willing to obtain your 18th
- You have experience in working in Facilities Management, Building Services or Property Maintenance environments, and public sector experience. Having also carried out PPM and reactive electrical works in these environments.
- If you have experience in PV solar panels that would be advantageous.
- You have or willing to obtain an enhanced disclosure check.
- You have a full a preferably clean drivers’ licence.
- You are committed to delivering a high standard of work and be able to communicate effectively with your team and clients.
What does the day to day look like?
- Responding to reactive needs of the client and carrying out PPMs, whilst working to the company standards and providing an excellent service. You will also be requested to carry out other electrical tasks including emergency light testing, and fire alarm installation, as well other remedial works.
- Being part of a hard-working electrical team and reporting directly to the Contracts Manager.
- You will be working weekday hours, 40 hours a week. There will be on call and over time rates.
As part of the package of this role you will receive an annual salary, on call and over time rates, as well as a company van and 31 days holiday per year.
This is the role you are looking for? Give Kirsty in our Dundee office a call on 01382 768700 or email email@example.com