Maintenance Electrician – Aberdeen– Salary £30-35k
Do you like the sound of working for one of the nation’s largest and every growing Building Services organisations, with a wide and loyal Client base and a focus on growth and skills development?
We are looking to have a chat with Electricians and Approved Electricians to discuss joining the Facilities Management division of Clients organisation, on a full-time permanent basis. Working on a client specific contract, you will be responsible for the PPMs and reactive electrical repairs across a static commercial site.
You are looking for a company that nurtures growth, but also offers rewards and benefits for being a member of the team.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are an Electrician or an Approved Electrician with SJIB and have/willing to obtain your 18th
- You have experience in working in Facilities Management, Building Services or Property Maintenance environments, and public sector experience. Having also carried out PPM and reactive electrical works in these environments.
- You are able to work on your own and self-motivate.
- You are committed to delivering a high standard of work and be able to communicate effectively with your team and clients.
What does the day to day look like?
- Working on a client specific site, you will be responsible for the PPMs and the reactive maintenance across the site.
- You may be required to carry out installations, and testing on electrical equipment, including fire and security panels.
- Being part of a hard-working electrical team and reporting directly to the Contracts Manager and the Facilities Manager
- This is a Monday – Friday role, working 8 -4:30pm.
As part of the package of this role you will receive an annual salary, 33 days holiday with private family health care and attractive pension.
This is the role you are looking for? Give Kirsty in our Dundee office a call on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org