Position: Employee Benefits Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Employee Benefits Administrator – Financial Services – Glasgow – salary £20,000 - £25,0000 DOE
Do you want to work with one of the fastest growing wealth & benefits firms based in Glasgow? Have you got a proven track record in Employee Benefits? Do you want to join a busy and successful team? This could be the role for you.
HRC Recruitment a working with a leading Glasgow based client, to recruit for an Employee Benefits to work with a friendly, successful and hardworking team of specialists.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company, who not only offer a great salary, but also a first-class benefits package.
Specialising in Employee Benefits, you will be providing support to the Consultants as well as managing a portfolio of clients, dealing with each case ‘from cradle to grave’.
What will a typical day look like for you?
- Supporting the team in line with compliant service delivery
- Day to day running of existing and new client schemes
- Liaising with clients, company contacts and third parties
- Managing and maintaining accurate databases of client information
- Administering auto enrolment schemes for existing clients
- Dealing with queries from clients, advisers, colleagues and product providers
- Ensuring work is correctly prioritised
- Ensuring client records are update to date
- Dealing effectively with all types if communication – email, telephone, letter etc.
What will the successful candidate look like?
- You will come from a financial services / IFA based background and be willing to learn, you must have great organisational skills and a sense of humour is a must!
- You must be proactive and enthusiastic, with a driven approach and a real thirst to learn.
- You will work well under pressure, and adopt an organised approach.
- A proven track record from within Employee Benefits is essential for this role.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.