HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from Employment Solicitors (3 – 8 years PQE) on behalf of its award winning, global client, based in Edinburgh.
Working as part of an established team, the successful candidate will become involved in a wide range of Employment matters and will advise a range of clients, from start up companies to multinational organisations and global brands.
As an Employment Associate:
- You will deal with all Employment matters
- You will advise clients on acquisitions and risk management issues
- You will assist with national and international employee relations
- You will also handle employee litigation matters (national and international)
To be considered, you will be:
- An Employment Solicitor – 3 years PQE+
- Have a proven background in Employment work
- Have the ability to evaluate situations and provide the best solution
- Work on a variety of cases for a diverse client base
To discuss further please contact our specialist Principal Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.