Facilities Manager – Aberdeen – Salary £DOE
Does the idea of working for a market leader in Construction and Facilities Management, with hubs across Scotland for a variety of division whilst upholding family owned values sound perfect to you?
We are looking to have a chat with Facilities Managers in Aberdeen to discuss joining this organisations successful Facilities Management division on a full-time permanent basis. Working for a client specific contract you would be responsible from managing a large team of both soft and hard services to day to day preventative maintenance.
You are looking for a company that has strong values and room for growth. You are someone with excellent people management and communication skills.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experience of working within a Facilities Management organisation or similar environments.
- Ability and experience to manage large teams across various locations.
- Strong communication skills and experience of Client liaising.
- Experience in managing budgets and health and safety, with monthly report writing.
- Building management experience across both hard and soft services
- Full and preferably clean driving licence.
What does the day to day look like?
- Management of a large team of various staff across both hard and soft services, including a team of supervisors. You will be responsible for the conduct of all staff and organising cover across various sites, as well as developing the staff.
- You will be liaising daily with the main Client to ensure relationship is maintained and Client needs are met.
- Controlling of budgets, health and safety and compliance reports and management of current and future workload will be a large part of this role.
- Planning proactive maintenance across the sites, as well as ensuring reactive tasks are delivered efficiently and within the time allocated.
- Using excel to control staff payroll, as well as time management and various reports.
This is the opportunity for you? Call Kirsty on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org