Facilities Manager – Dundee – Salary £30-35K + Company Benefits
Does the idea of working for a market leader in Construction and Facilities Management, with hubs across Scotland for a variety of division whilst upholding family owned values sound perfect to you?
We are looking to have a chat with Facilities Managers in Dundee and surrounding areas, to discuss joining this organisations successful Facilities Management division on a full-time permanent basis. Working for a client specific contract you would be responsible for the management of PPM, Reactive and Small works, as well as a team of Janitorial staff across various locations.
You are looking for a company that has strong values and room for growth. You are someone with excellent people management and communication skills.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experience of working within a Facilities Management organisation or similar environments such as Building Fabric or Property Maintenance.
- Ability and experience to manage teams across various locations.
- Strong communication skills and experience of Client liaising.
- Experience in managing budgets, timescales, and health and safety, with monthly report writing.
- Utility Management experience.
- Full and preferably clean driving licence.
What does the day to day look like?
- Management of a large team of predominately Janitorial staff, including a team of supervisors. You will be responsible for the conduct of all staff and organising cover across various sites, as well as team briefs.
- You will be liaising daily with the main Client to ensure relationship is maintained and Client needs are met.
- Controlling of budgets, health and safety and compliance reports and management of current and future workload will be a part of this role, as well as risk assessments.
- Providing technical assistance to Contracts Manager.
- Using excel to control staff payroll, as well as time management and various reports.
This is the opportunity for you? Call Kirsty on 01382 768700 or email email@example.com