Facilities Technician (PAT Testing) – Aberdeenshire – Salary £20,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
Do you like the sound of working for one of the UK’s most established Facilities Management providers, with a wide and loyal Client base and a focus on growth and skills development?
We are looking to have a chat with Technicians with experience in PAT testing in Aberdeenshire to discuss joining this successful FM division on a full-time permanent basis. Working on specific client contracts within the public sector you will be responsible for PPM and Reactive Tasks.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are experienced in working within Facilities Management or Public property maintenance.
- Strong communication skills – to be able to communicate with the Client and your team.
- Experienced in fault finding and PPM, as well as reactive tasks.
- PAT (Portable Appliance Testing) Certificate, or experience in PAT, as well as experience in emergency light testing.
- Driving licence, and willing to commit to on call rotas.
What does the day to day look like?
- Working for a public sector client, carrying out PPM and reactive tasks.
- Fault finding, PAT Testing, Emergency light testing across various locations and public buildings, whilst representing the Facilities Management organisation.
- Being part of a hard-working electrical team and reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
- You will be working weekday hours, 40 hours a week. There will be on call and over time rates.
This is the role for you?
Call Kirsty on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.