Fees Processing Analyst - Glasgow - Temporary - Competitive Salary
HRC Recruitment has a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Fees Processing Analyst to join a small and professional firm on a temporary contract. A highly competitive rate will be available.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward-thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and clients at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career development.
Overview of Fees Analyst role:
The Fees Analyst is responsible for processing all taxable and non-taxable management fees, issuing potential fee listings to Fund Managers in advance of the system is driven fee-charging dates, ensuring that any fee overrides are processed in good time and resulting reports are produced to reflect fees overridden.
What does the day to day look like?
- Complete all daily tasks assigned to you in relation to Fee processing
- Produce MI for the posting and exception reporting of any fee run
- Processing of any closure and any ad-hoc fees for clients
- Manage records and data appropriately in line with Group policy
- Operate in accordance with division policies and procedures manuals
Are you this person?
I am looking for an exceptional individual with fees processing experience. This individual MUST have at least a years' experience in a back-office financial services role.
What do you need?
- Keen interest in financial services and in particular investment management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages: Minimum basic level Word and intermediate level Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential, with the ability to communicate well both written and verbally to senior audiences
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline - Industry recognised qualifications such as IOC are also desirable
- Accuracy and attention to detail
This is an initial 6-month contract with the potential for extension – the salary on offer is equivalent to £23,000
For more information about this opportunity please contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Recruitment Financial Services Scotland.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency. We are an equal opportunities employer.