HRC Recruitment is looking for a Field Service Engineer to cover Scotland – Glasgow, Edinburgh, and Central Belt. This is a critical role to join an established team who are looking for an experienced engineer to drive forward the service department of the company.
You will be part of a brilliant team who drive the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems.
If you’re looking for a change get in touch to discuss the company and team in a bit more detail.
How your day to day will look:
- Undertake Trend BMS maintenance support at customer sites, analyze & resolve engineering problems and carry out the site service requirements.
- Undertake Trend BMS design and commissioning for small works and large projects.
- Represent Trend by providing excellent customer service and high-quality engineering support.
- Respond to customer requests for support or advice ensuring effective resolution of customer requirements or referring as appropriate.
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with the customer by providing expert advice and acting as a specialist resource.
- To work within a team of engineers to maintain and improve, productivity and efficiency whilst developing in a stable team-based environment
- To seek and action all commercial opportunities through the issue of Small Works quotes
Are you who we are looking for?
- Trend experience and qualifications are desirable
- Can display in depth understanding of electrical control panels
- Electrical knowledge to a competent standard - City & Guilds / NVQ or equivalent
- Can demonstrate a level of understanding of typical HVAC & mechanical plant operations
- Experience of and competent understanding of HVAC systems.
- Experience of point to point checks
- Confident with IT Systems, Network Architecture and Software Programming
This is an opportunity for a Field Service Engineer who is looking for a long term career move. The company ensure their staff are constantly encouraged and developed – a very exciting opportunity for anyone in the local market!
Do not miss out on this role!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 353 8382 for more information.