Mechanical Fitter – Glasgow – £28k+
Does the idea of working in a renowned heavy engineering/manufacturing environment with an excellent working culture appeal to you?
I am looking to have a chat with a time served Mechanical Fitters to discuss joining a successful heavy engineering company in Glasgow for an initial 3-month period.
Although the company is based on the outskirts of Glasgow the role will require an aspect of travel to parts of the UK and Mainland Europe.
If you are looking for a fast paced and fun workplace. You are someone who wants to make a difference. You want to be part of a large organization that can offer a strong career path, then this role is ideal for you.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You will have worked in a fast paced, process driven environment
- Experience in Setting, Operating & Programming
- Able to work various shifts
- Able to demonstrate continuous improvement and lean engineering examples.
How your day to day will look:
- Delivery of Manufacturing parts ensuring all are delivered on time
- Working with manufacturing team to ensure flexibility and quality
- Working on continuous improvement activities/projects that reduce waste across the business
- Read and understand part, sub and G/A drawings, tolerances and bearing fits, strip mechanical components
What is on offer?
- 3-month contract
- Excellent working culture
- Career progression plan
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. For more information, contact Harjit Singh on 0141 212 7784 or email@example.com