Finance Administrator, Glasgow City Centre, £12.50ph (Banking & Finance)
Initial temporary 3-month contract
If you are looking to secure an exciting opportunity with a global market leading company that service Fortune 500 companies, then there is a role available for you in Glasgow City Centre.
We are looking for ambitious, engaged and positive professionals who can produce quality work within a fast paced and high pressured environment.
This role is about attitude and drive, therefore, we are keen to speak to individuals that can demonstrate great behaviours in alignment with respect and integrity.
You will be required to:
- Completing daily processing tasks within fast-paced environment
- Gathering information from various sources
- Data entry and administration with excellent attention to detail
- Lettering customers’ and clients’ as business requires
- Organise and prioritise daily workflow
- Work to targets and deadlines
As a Financial Administrator, you will be required to work across a number of business areas including the cash processing team and transfers teams.
To be considered for this position it is essential that you have the following:
- Experience within a Financial Services back office role
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of banking processes
- Extremely thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload ensuring you always do the right thing
- Ability to work on own initiative, ensuring adherence to policy & procedures
This is a fantastic opportunity that could lead to something permanent depending on performance in the role.
Applicants will have an envious shift pattern of Monday to Friday 9am-5pm working from a luxurious City Centre location.
If you love the sound of this position apply now to Karen Keenan at HRC Recruitment.
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency