Temporary Finance Assistant – Glasgow – hourly rate £11-£13 per hour
Do you have previous experience working in a professional finance team?
Are you a well organised individual who is a good team player?
Position: Temporary Finance assistant
Start date/length of contract: ASAP – 6 weeks
Hourly rate - £11 - £13 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday/35 hours per week
Location: Glasgow City Centre
What does the day look like?
- Full accounts payable cycle
- Daily banking
- Preparation and review of payment runs
- Review of cash balances to ensure sufficient funds for payments
- Supplier and invoice analysis as required
- Manage central mailbox, deal with all email and telephone queries from employees, suppliers and contractors
- Preparation of monthly prepayments
Who are we looking for?
- Experience working in a professional finance team
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with excel
- Excellent IT knowledge and communication skills
- Adapt quickly to change and deliver under pressure
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Click to apply and forward your CV directly to Lorna Rogen
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency