Finance Assistant, Glasgow, £20-24K DOE
Are you confident and experienced in maintaining accurate invoicing, billing and debt collection activities?
Do you have experience working with multiple stakeholders and communicating cross-functionally to ensure both monthly and annual targets are met?
Do you want to work for an employer who has based their Centre of Excellence here in Glasgow?
We are looking to speak with finance professionals for a newly created role within a progressive, market-leading global organisation, well known for delivering outstanding standards of service.
What will the day to day look like?
- Responsible for an accurate invoicing and billing process including the review of client charge rates
- Overseeing specific billing challenges procedures and processes to maintain a high level of client care and overall service
- Working cross-functionally to support debt collection activities and accurate invoicing
- Handling queries efficiently, confidently and with a high level of success
- Updating internal systems with relevant information
- Preparing insightful financial reporting
Are you who we are looking for?
- Previous experience in a professional environment with exposure to finance administration, billing or revenue control
- Proactive, flexible, able to demonstrate initiative and work as a team player
- Possess excellent attention to detail and organisational skill
- Proficient with Excel (essential)
Please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online now link.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.