PQ Finance Assistant– Glasgow – Salary to £32k
Are you an experienced Finance Assistant and looking for the perfect opportunity to progress in your career?
We are looking to speak with ambitious candidates that are passionate about pursuing a career within Accountancy and keen to develop to management level in the future.
You will be joining a growing organisation where you will be working alongside commercial business functions and interacting with both financial and non-financial staff.
What will the day to day look like?
- Help complete management accounts in accordance with local & US GAAP requirements within tight reporting deadlines
- Help analysis of key overhead accounts with cost centre owners, i.e. sales, marketing, operations
- Balance Sheet substantiation and reconciliation
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Propose payment runs and ensure suppliers are paid within agreed terms
- Ensure debtors list is accurately maintained and kept up to date, assisting with Credit Control
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Assist internal and external audits, help prepare audit files
- Maintain and develop key relationships internally and with external parties (auditors, tax consultants, customers and suppliers)
- Continuously help improve team processes
Are you who we are looking for?
- Previous experience as part of a finance department.
- Analytical – the ability to transfer data into usable insights and recommendations for the business.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to work/travel independently.
- AAT or Part Qualified Accountant
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Click to apply and forward your CV directly to Eilidh Black
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency