Finance Assistant - Glasgow- Salary- £18-20k
Would you like to work for a growing and exciting company based just outside Glasgow City Centre?
We are keen to speak with ambitious and hard-working candidates that are looking for that next step to further their career within a busy finance function.
You will be joining a modern and positive organisation where they have a long-standing team and enjoy a friendly, sociable environment.
The ideal candidate for this position will have around 1-3 years experience in a busy, accountancy based role and will be keen to learn and develop.
What will the day to day look like?
• Oversee processing of Sales and Purchase invoices
• Assist with management of credit control and managing purchase ledger payments
• Collation of data for reports and analysis by Assistant Accountant and Finance Director
• Processing and payment of employee personal expenses
• Processing, logging and checking of all monthly credit card receipts and statements
• Opening, closing and maintenance of job bags, as necessary
• Assist the Assistant Accountant and Finance Director with the production of monthly management accounts
• Raise and allocate PO’s
Are you who we are looking for?
• You must have circa 1-3 years experience working in a busy finance position
• Be comfortable dealing with a high volume of processing tasks
• Have a friendly, professional manner both internally and externally
• Be comfortable working on different IT systems
• Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise a hectic workload
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Click to apply and forward your CV directly to Eilidh Black
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency