Finance Assistant- Inverclyde- Salary to £22k
Are you experienced working in a Finance team and looking for the opportunity to develop your experience further?
We are looking to speak with ambitious and focused candidates that have a natural passion for working within Finance and excellent attention to detail.
You will be joining a busy and organically growing organisation where you will have the opportunity to genuinely learn and progress in the future.
As part of a small team, you will be trained directly by two experienced team members and will be supported by the wider business.
What will the day to day look like?
- Processing supplier invoices.
- Dealing with Invoice queries and discrepancies
- Daily banking, including reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Customer Service, dealing with internal and external customers
- Working with Finance Manager to create journals which are timely and approved
- Generating reports from banking systems and internal systems
- Preparing monthly VAT Returns
- Monthly reporting for customers
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Preparing weekly time sheets and accurately input all data
- Processing pensions and benefits
- Dealing with queries, by both phone and email
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have a proven track record of high volume purchase ledger/ payment processes
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Experience of using Finance Systems, Excel or any other systems used to do reconciliations
- Good IT knowledge and keyboard skills to maintain an accurate and timely service
- Track record of achieving targets and solving problems
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Click to apply and forward your CV directly to Eilidh Black
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency