Are you experienced working at Finance Manager level and looking for a new challenge?
We are currently working on a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and qualified Accountant to join a busy and growing organisation based in the West of Glasgow.
This role is on an interim basis to support the transition period of a new employee starting.
Your position will be to provide effective management of the finance operations and ensure efficient day to day running of all functions within this.
What will the day to day look like?
- Team management of finance teams through targeted KPI's and objectives
- Reviewing and improving business processes that impact on the efficiency of the finance teams
- Completing management accounts in accordance with local and & US GAAP requirements
- Helping prepare local and US variance analysis for review by US Group reporting
- Analysing of key overhead accounts
- Balance Sheet substantiation and intercompany reporting
- Reviewing of company cash flows and aged debt
- Maintaining strict internal controls and sign off procedures in accordance with SOX
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Leading the internal and external audits
- Mentoring and day to day support of team members
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have previous commercial finance experience
- Previous team management experience is essential
- You must be a qualified accountant
- Excellent communication skills is key
- Be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Be comfortable working independently
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Eilidh Black via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency