Finance and Operations Manager, Glasgow (circa £50k)
We are working with a well known, Glasgow based business who are looking for a qualified accountant to join their existing team in a newly created role. In the role, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of operational finance for a large and complex business. In addition to team management, you will work closely with the Senior Manager to ensure excellent service delivery to internal and external customers and assist with the implementation of a large process improvement project.
What will the successful candidate be responsible for?
- Leading the delivery of the finance team
- Ongoing process improvement and ensuring a robust and effective process in place for each team
- Overseeing all aspects of a high volume, complex transactional team
- Working with finance and non-finance staff to ensure budgets are met
- Staff management, development, and resource planning
What experience do you need to be considered?
- A professional accountancy qualification
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of working in a large business
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If this role appeals to you and you are looking for a new challenge, please apply now. On offer is a competitive salary and a very generous benefits package.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.