Glasgow – Qualified Accountant - Salary circa £40k
Are you a recently qualified Accountant looking for your first move to industry? Would you like to be part of a large, professional but fun team? Would your ideal employer promote a culture of professional development, team work and a clear career progression plan?
We are currently looking to have a chat with Accountants who are looking to take their next step by leaving practice to join a market leading business with a global presence on a full time basis.
You are someone who wants to learn about industry and join an existing team which will allow you to learn but also to make a difference. You are an Accountant who is willing to go above and beyond to meet deadlines but would also like some flexibility during less demanding periods.
What does a typical day look like?
- Preparing multiple sets of financial accounts
- Complex reconciliations – investigating and resolution of discrepancies
- Assisting with various projects
- Working with more junior team members to develop their skills
Are you what we are looking for?
- Recently qualified Accountant (ideally ICAS, ICAEW or ACCA) from a mid-tier or large firm
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels and manage stakeholders in global locations
- A natural problem solver who is able to prioritise depending on deadlines
- Strong systems skills and the ability to manipulate data and present in a simple form to non-finance
Interested? Please click apply.
If you would like further information on this role or are considering a move and would like an informal, confidential chat, please contact Lynne Macdonald on 0141 212 0380 or email email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.