Financial Administrator, Clydebank, £9.34 per hour
Temporary - Ongoing
Are you seeking the opportunity to join a leading banking organisation? Would you like to take the next step in your career within an administrative support role? If so we would like to hear from you!
You will be working for a financial services company that offers both excellent training
opportunities and a work/life balance with no evening or weekend work. This is a long-term position, which can lead to permanent opportunities for the right candidates.
We have opportunities available suited to those seeking Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm working hours.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have strong administration and data entry skills
- Great Attention to detail
- Ideally coming from a banking or finance background
- Ability to work to deadlines and excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work with confidence and professionalism when dealing with external and internal customers
What does the day look like?
- Providing a range of administrative activities
- Processing high volumes of data onto various systems
- Updating customer files and policy details
- Making changes to existing accounts
- Liaising with customers and internal departments when necessary
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 3-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.