Would you like to work alongside accredited Industry specialists and progress your career with a truly leading Independent Financial Planning firm in Scotland providing advice to Scotland’s thriving FS sector?
Do you want to work with an elite Financial services team who oversee a client base of over 1300 people?
The Corporate Finance and Financial Services arm of this firm enjoy an outstanding reputation, both locally and nationally, and are widely recognised for high levels of quality service and calibre of work.
This new opening will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work across the full spectrum of regulatory advice from conduct and compliance through to enforcement and remediation.
As one of the most progressive firms on the market, you’ll be a part of its growing success with exceptional Salary structure and a generous Holiday allowance.
- Must have Minimum relevant level 4 qualification, (CISI)
- You must have a passion and interest in Financial Services, particularly Financial Planning
- Must have the ability to convey complex information to a variety of Stakeholders
- Have a positive and proactive attitude, a can-do outlook and you are a real team player.
- Must have experience in a financial planning capacity
This a great opportunity to join a successful team with a firm who is known as an employer of choice. To discuss the full details in confidence, please do not hesitate to contact me, Robert Smith on:
0131 357 5333