Financial Reporting Analyst - Permanent - Glasgow - Highly competitive salary
I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Reporting Analyst to join a leading Wealth & Investment banking group in Glasgow city centre. They are offering a first-class salary and rewards package for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
The Fund Accounting department is key to the administration of UK trusts and comprises of several functions including financial reporting. The purpose of this role is to assist with the management of periodic financial statements in accordance with client service agreements.
- To ensure high-quality client service is delivered to all clients
- Preparation and distribution of period end reporting timetables
- Excellent relationship management is key with a number of external and internal stakeholders
- Arrange service review meetings where appropriate and agree on timelines
- Work with Financial Reporting teams and Fund Owners in order to successfully manage the response to clients, auditors trustees, etc.
Experience needed for Financial Reporting Analyst role:
In order to be successful in this role, you will already have familiarity with Funds and meticulous attention to detail. You will be self-sufficient and able to cope with managing your own workload and cope with often changing timescales and demanding targets. You must be solutions focused and able to drive continuous improvement, provide client feedback in a professional manner and be proactive in developing and managing your own professional relationships.
Are you this person?
Ideally, you will have no less than 6 months experience within a financial services business preferably within investment administration. Industry recognised qualifications or a degree in a relevant discipline would be equally advantageous.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to give constructive feedback to a wide range of contacts both within the wider team and externally
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment, initiate changes that drive the business forward and identify any additional training needs on a regular basis
- Familiarity with financial markets
Contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Financial Service Scotland