Financial Services Administrator – Glasgow – Competitive Salary
You are an experienced financial services administrator looking to progress your careers in one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of chartered accountants and business advisers.
You want to work for a firm that values the contribution of their staff and embraces change and innovation to ensure they remain a business-driven firm.
You have extensive knowledge of the wealth management market and experience operating investment platforms.
What your day looks like as a financial services administrator:
- Processing of daily commissions and fee income
- Daily supervisor of admin team; including workload allocation, holidays and appraisals
- Assistance with Compliance Management/ FCA returns
- Provision and reporting of MI, productivity, and strategy reports
- SME in IO back-office system
- Ensuring customer service and complaints are handled in an effective manner
- Implementing improvement in key processes where required
- Liaise directly with clients to understand their financial goals
- Working with the wider management team on business improvement operations
Are you who we are looking for?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a financial service firm
- A strong understating in IO back-office system is desirable
- Extensive knowledge of wealth management market
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Business analysis and MI experience
- Experience in investment platforms
- Relationship management driven
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Ideally the successful candidate will have some supervisory experience or will be looking to take the next step into management
For more information on this unique opportunity please get in touch with Lorna Rogen at HRC Recruitment or send your CV directly.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employer