First Line Support Advisor - Glasgow - Salary up to £23,000 p/a DOE
Are you a First Line Support Advisor that is looking to move to a company that values its training, benefits and puts their employees first? I am working with a Scottish born legal firm that is looking to add a motivated, driven and experienced individual to their First Line Support team in Glasgow.
This is a full time, permanent position, working core business hours with a competitive salary and benefits package available DOE.
Are you who we're looking for?
- You have previous experience within an IT service desk position, or similar
- You are a motivated and driven individual who enjoys engaging with key stakeholders daily
- You have an interest in the IT sector and are Tech Savvy
- You have strong customer service skills
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working individually and within a wider team environment
- You have experience using various systems including Microsoft applications and document management systems daily
What is the day to day like?
- Handling inbound calls from customers and clients daily, providing excellent service at all times
- Logging and prioritising all calls on the internal helpdesk software
- Escalating relevant cases when required
- Completing daily checks, providing proactive information on internal IT systems
- Updating the internal intranet with relevant resources and tips to be viewed by the wider business
- Completing all administrative duties when required
- Providing support on internal IT projects when required
- Building and maintaining key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please forward your CV to Chivonne Gray, or apply via the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.