Are you an experienced Resource Planning professional with forecasting experience?
Do you ideally have field based appointment setting planning/ forecasting experience? Or if not, come from a strong contact centre background?
Are you able to confidently use Excel as well as pick up new planning systems?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join this reputable brand name based in Livingston. In this newly created role, you will work closely with a Capacity Planning Manager in supporting a new field based planning systems being launched. You will play a key role in the successful transition to this system, analysing customer demands and working to split capacity across multiple categories nationwide.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Previous resource planning experience is a must
• Ideally, you will have some field based planning experience or if not, an understanding and willingness to transfer your skills to this type of role (this would involve an awareness of geographical travel time challenges for example)
• Strong system skills, able to pick up new WFM systems quickly
• A competent Microsoft Excel user with some data analysis capabilities, there is no requirement to provide in-depth data insight however an ability to present data well
• Adaptable personality, able to support new systems and processes. As this is a newly created role you will play a key part in shaping and developing the system going forward
• Ability to convert a high level plan into a low level plan
• Strong stakeholder management skills with an ability to effectively communicate plans to various internal managers
What does the day to day look like?
• Reporting on all workload volumes and forecasts
• Accurately forecast FTE requirements within the business area
• Ensuring work is planned successfully to ensure the delivered schedules are achievable
• Developing an effective relationship with the field based team to reduce
• Monitor minutes that are consumed by each time slot and category from a 1-90 day range
• Considering trend analysis and identifying opportunities and potential risks
• Contribute with suggestions to support service level issues
• Providing regular updates to operations management to keep up to date with any issues that arise
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.