HRC Recruitment are currently working with a leading drinks company who require a Forklift Operator for a permanent position based in Falkirk
This is a Monday – Thursday night-shift position.
On offer is a great rate of pay and host of other benefits as well as working with a leading drinks supplier.
Who we are looking for:
- Up-to-date full forklift truck licence and driving licence
- Previous experience of using stock systems and hand-held scanners
- Previous experience in a fast-paced warehouse
- Strong work ethic
- Role holder should possess good attention to detail
- Good communicator with colleagues and other departments
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
Day to day duties
- Efficient operation of forklift trucks
- The ability to operate an electrical hand-pallet truck
- Regular use of the new stock ERP scanners and stock control system.
- The ability to demonstrate safe handling of a full range of goods
- The ability to carry out order picking with efficiency
- Picked orders to be made safe for transportation
- Manual handling of heavy goods and case marking
- Loading and unloading goods from trailers
Candidates are required to have experience within a food or drinks environment.
For more information on the role contact Diane Smedley at HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.