Forklift Driver (Counterbalance) – Dumbartonshire – Competitive salary
Does the idea of working with a leading drinks supplier sound ideal? Do you have strong experience working in a fast-paced production environment or want to be a part of a drinks legacy that values its employees?
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Current and up-to-date Counterbalance forklift license
- Fully competent in use of high reach, 5 tonnes truck equipment
- Good record keeping
- Previous experience within the food or drinks industry
- Strong coordination skills
What does a day-to-day look like?
- You will be responsible for moving and transporting goods and materials using specialised high-reach FLT.
- You will ensure that all FLT Operations are carried out in accordance with Health & Safety legislation and guidelines.
- You will be transferring casks received from new-make to warehouse & warehouse to disgorging.
- You will be reporting and recording any damages to the maturing inventory report them immediately
- You will be responsible for daily movement inaccuracies being flagged and follow up with relevant stakeholders to ensure real-time resolution in allocated warehousing.
- You will be responsible for conducting 5s & housekeeping audits within allocated Warehousing and upholding >95% compliance standard at all times.
Interested? Get in touch with Saher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 212 7767 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.