French Speaking Help Desk Advisor - Lanarkshire - Salary £20-23,000 p/a
Are you a fluent French speaker who has experience of providing front-line customer support to customers? Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a brilliant company with an excellent culture with great routes for personal development and progression?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company who are highly regarded in their sector. Working in a busy contact centre environment you will be taking ownership of tasks and act proactively at all times whilst providing excellent customer service.
Are you who we're looking for?
- Fluent in French and English languages (both written and orally)
- Experience working within a busy contact centre environment, providing front line support for customers and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Time and diary management to ensure all targets are achieved
- Knowledge of CRM processes and systems is desired
- Can work well individually and as part of a team
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Can pick up new systems and processes
What is the day to day like?
- You will be the first point of contact for key business contacts and stakeholders
- Managing all inbound and outbound calls daily
- Collecting and entering data accurately on CRM databases
- Working towards and achieving all set targets and KPI's
- Working towards 1st call resolution
- Collaborating within a wider team environment
- Handling all customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner, escalating when appropriate
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with prospective and existing customers and clients
What do you get in return?
- A competitive salary
- Holiday allowance
- Onsite parking
- Various company benefits
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Chivonne Gray ASAP using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.