What is most important to you in your next career move? Is it a competitive salary? Career Progression? A leadership role? Flexible working?
HRC Recruitment is delighted to be working on a retained basis with a successful and highly reputable firm of Chartered Accountants based in Edinburgh, who are offering you all of the above as well as an earlier start to your weekend every Friday.
The firm based in the heart of Edinburgh city centre is offering an experienced Manager the opportunity to take an important leadership role within the firm, where you will work closely with Partner level to lead the team and provide a high level of client service.
If this sounds like the firm for you, then please read on for further details...
The day to day;
- You will take a lead role in managing the accounting staff and overseeing workflow
- Maintain and develop the client portfolio ensuring a high level of service is offered
- Planning and scheduling work to ensure all deadlines are met
- Review work on a regular basis
- Support and develop team members on an on-going basis
- Support partner level
- You are comfortable working towards financial targets and pride yourself on your organisational skills
- You will hold a professional accounting qualification
- Previous experience and training within a professional accountancy firm is preferred
- Experience of managing and leading individuals
- Audit experience is advantageous but not essential
- Part-time working options are available
Interested? Please contact Fiona Ashcroft at email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.