German Administrator (6 Month FTC) - Glasgow - Salary £13p/h DOE
Are you a fluent German speaker looking for a new opportunity? Do you want the chance to work for a global business? Do you have experience within an administrative or customer focussed environment?
We're looking to chat with fluent German and English speakers from a customer service or administration background for a new, full-time, permanent opportunity based in Glasgow City Centre. You will be responsible for accurately entering data into relevant systems, preparing and reviewing policy documents and completing administration tasks to a high standard.
You are looking for a role working for a leading global company. You want to be a valued team member. You want to work for a company who has great working hours, salary and benefits.
This position is a 6 Month FTC, working core business hours. There is a competitive salary available of up to £13p/h.
As this position is Home Based we require candidates to have their own laptop/IT equipment as well as a stable internet connection.
Are you who we're looking for?
- You are fluent in German and English (Written & Orally)
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- Experience within customer service or administration
- You have strong attention to detail, allowing accurate data entry at all times
- Can work well within a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft software and packages
- You are motivated and able to self-manage
- Experience within the insurance sector is desired but not essential
What is the day to day like?
- Completing data entry into various systems
- Preparing policy documents
- Conducting audit & quality checks
- Working within a team to make recommendations for improvement
- Support underwriters checking all documentation
- Continuously gaining knowledge of the insurance industry
Interested? If so, please forward your CV on Chivonne Gray ASAP using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.