German Speaking Credit Controller - Glasgow - Salary: £20,000-24,000 p/a
Are you a fluent German speaker looking for an opportunity to work for a large, reputable corporate business in Glasgow City Centre? Are you keen to grow and develop your skills within a company who have excellent scope for progression and great company benefits?
Within this role, you will have an excellent opportunity to work alongside a wider team, managing a variety of credit control tasks as well as building and maintaining relationships with key internal/external partners.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, with a competitive salary available DOE. You would be working core business hours, Monday - Friday 9-5:30pm.
Are you who we're looking for?
- You are fluent in both German and English languages, both written and orally
- Previous experience within credit control, debt management or finance is advantageous, but not essential
- Experience within a customer service environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Strong attention to detail
- Can work well individually as well as part of a wider team environment
- Time and diary management to ensure all tasks are complete
What is the day to day like?
- Managing debt recovery processes
- You will be responsible for liaising with various business departments daily
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting all local and offshore credit control teams when required
- Ensuring all data is entered accurately onto the systems
- Managing time and diary effectively
- Identifying any unresolved issues across the business
- Working to and maintaining all company compliance guidelines
- Working towards set targets and KPI's
What do you get in return?
- Annual leave entitlement
- Access to the company pension scheme
- Medical cover
- Life Assurance
- Various other company benefits
Interested? If so, please forward your CV on Chivonne Gray ASAP using the link below.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.