German Team Manager – Edinburgh – Salary £30,000-£35,000 DOE + 10% bonus
Are you a fluent German speaker, with team management experience within a contact centre environment?
Can you work in a fast-paced, changeable environment, mentoring a wider team to ensure optimum results?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work within a leading global company?
If so, I have an exciting new opportunity available in the heart of Edinburgh!
We are looking to speak to experienced customer service team managers for this exciting opportunity based in Edinburgh. You will be working for a reputable, global business, providing support to a team of customer service/technical support advisors daily. You will be fluent in German and English languages with a focus on developing your team further, making use of your existing expertise and experience.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity based in a modern City Centre office. There is a competitive salary of £30 – 35,000 p/a available + 10% bonus.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• You will be fluent in bother German and English languages – fluency in another language is advantageous but not required
• You will have previous experience working as a team manager or supervisor within a high-volume contact centre or technical support environment
• You are able to work closely with your team members, coaching and motivating them daily
• You are able to analyse your workload, prioritise and allocate tasks accordingly to ensure key team performance and service targets are met
• You have a flexible approach and are professional at all times
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You have sound working knowledge of various operating systems and troubleshooting
What does the day to day look like?
• Managing, mentoring and developing a team of technical support agents daily in a fast-paced telephony environment
• Promoting a culture of continuous improvement within your team
• Providing constant, ongoing support handling escalation calls and ensuring problem resolution when required
• Monitoring overall team and individual performance, ensuring they adhere to set company standards
• Ensuring all training and coaching methods are delivered in line with company procedures
• Motivating the team daily and supporting the delivery of key operational objectives
• Working to partner with various, internal business department regarding customer support and product launches
• Building on your existing systems and product knowledge daily as you will be working with various operating systems
Interested? Please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.