Global IT Sales Manager – Glasgow or Home Based
Do you have experience working at a senior level sales position?
Do you come from an IT background?
Are you globally mobile and willing to travel regularly?
Can you be based in either East Kilbride, or would you prefer to work from home?
HRC Recruitment are working on a brand new role to the market, where this company is looking to carefully appoint a new Global IT Sales Manager reporting directly to the EMEA Sales Director.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Proven track record of IT sales, ideally you will have experience in semiconductor sales although other IT backgrounds can be considered
• Ability to successfully manage all aspects of the sales cycle from information gathering, market mapping, solution pitch, negotiation and closing
• An ability to liaise with high level decision makers and confidently promote the brand
• Outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• A willingness to travel nationwide, and internationally, when required
• A strong background in managing global accounts
• Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and CRM systems such as SAP, Salesforce
• Ability to interact with high level decision makers and present the company in a professional manner
• Ability to remote manage team members
What does the day to day look like?
• Creating strategic account plans with key customers and working with them to define long term objectives
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure that they are on track to deliver against the agreed customer actions
• Identify areas for improvement and communicate with the team accordingly
• Liaise closely with field sales team to ensure that all relevant actions are distributed to the team
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.