Group Finance Manager, Glasgow
Are you a qualified accountant with experience of working in a fast-paced environment and managing a team? Do you have a natural commercial acumen and can see behind the numbers?
We are working with a UK wide business who are looking to enhance their team by hiring a Group Finance Manager who will be responsible for on time, effective management accounts for multiple businesses within the group.
What will you be doing in the role?
- Working with senior management to present on monthly accounts and advise accordingly
- Identifying key trends
- Ensuring robust financial controls are rolled out UK wide
- Reviewing current processes and making recommendations for change
- Being the Group contact for finance in UK
- Managing the existing management accountants
- Any ad hoc projects as required
What do you need to be considered?
- A professional accountancy qualification CA/ACCA/CIMA
- Practical experience of working in a UK multi-site business
- A natural commercial flair
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience in managing a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, successful business. On offer is a generous salary of £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience along with a good benefits package. If you are interested in hearing more, please apply now with your updated cv and we will be in touch.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.