HRC are delighted to be working with a PE backed company for a Group Financial Controller to be based at their head office in East Kilbride.
As Group Financial Controller, you will be working closely with the Group Financial Director and play a key role in the ambitious growth plans.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of the group financial and management accounts
- Ensuring strong financial controls
- Integration of any acquisitions
- Providing commentary and analysis for board reports
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ongoing process improvement
- Preparation/review of individual company year end accounts
- Dealing with external auditors and professional partners
- Managing the corporation tax filings and working closely with advisors to ensure country requirements are met accordingly
What do you need to be considered?
- Must be a qualified accountant – ideally ICAS/ICAEW and trained in a large or mid size firm
- 5 years minimum post qualification experience with industry experience
- Excellent systems skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience of US accounting and/or working for a PE backed company
This is a rare opportunity which offers a salary of circa £60k + good benefits. If you are interested, please apply now with your updated cv and we will be in contact.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.