Group Financial Accountant, Glasgow, circa £50k
Are you a qualified Accountant ready for your next challenge? Would you be interested in working in a fast paced, truly global finance team? If so, please read on.
HRC Recruitment are working with a global brand name who are looking to grow their finance team due to an exciting period of change.
What will the role involve?
- Working with a variety of partners across the business to ensure accurate and effective reporting
- Ensuring compliance with external reporting requirements
- Managing and keeping up to date necessary reporting policies
- Responsible for managing the financial reporting of a group of global companies
- Working closely with external auditors and advisors
- Ongoing process improvement and ad hoc reporting
What experience do you need?
- Must be a qualified accountant, ideally Big 4
- Exposure to either auditing or working for multinational, complex businesses
- An up to date knowledge of technical accounting standards including IFRS and US GAAP
On offer for the successful candidate is an exceptional package. The position is looking to attract a professional CA who is looking to progress. It is open to either newly qualified accountants or CA’s who have qualified in audit and moved to industry.
If you are interested in hearing more, please apply now with your up to date CV and we will be in touch.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.